Become a Block Squad member.
Our team wants you to join us in building a powerful and grassroots campaign.
Now is the time to get involved! Our team is mobilizing to support our community and elect Kirsten Harris-Talley in both hands-on and remote efforts.
Join one of these nine Block Squads representing neighborhoods across the 37th District:
- Central District: Atlantic, Harrison/Denny-Blaine, Leschi, Madison Park Madrona, Madison Valley, Mann, Minor, and Washington Park
- International District: Chinatown, Japantown, Little Saigon, and Manilatown
- Downtown/First Hill: Cherry Hill & Squire Park, First Hill, Pioneer Square, and Yesler Terrace
- North Beacon Hill: Beacon Hill neighborhood located north of S. Graham Street
- North Rainier Valley: Columbia City, Genesee, Hillman City, Judkins Park, Mount Baker, and Seward Park
- Renton: City Center, Earlington Hill, North Renton (west of I-405), and South Renton (north of I-405)
- Skyway: Black River, Bryn Mawr, Campbell Hill, Earlington, Hill Top, Lakeridge (also extends into South Rainier Valley), Panorama View, Skycrest, and Skyway
- South Beacon Hill: NewHolly (Holly Park) and South Beacon Hill
- South Rainier Valley: Brighton, Dunlap/Othello, Rainier Beach, and Rainier View/Lakeridge
Join a Block Squad to fight for real, structural change and meet your neighbors while doing it!
Block Squads are for everyone – regardless of age, abilities, and political experience.
Step #1: Fill out this form
To complete your registration, please fill out this form and select the Block Squad that corresponds to the neighborhood in which you currently live. You'll receive an email confirmation once you complete the registration!
Step #2: Attend a Block Squad Member Orientation
Join us for a 1-hour orientation to meet other supporters and get plugged into what we’re up to in your neighborhood. We will guide you through becoming an official Block Squad member and supporting our efforts to engage thousands of neighbors across the 37th Legislative District in our grassroots campaign.
You will be asked to register for a Block Squad Member Orientation after filling out the interest form. You will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting upon registering for the next orientation.
Step #3: Take action with your neighbors at a phone or text bank
Phone and text banking is how we grow the movement in our community, mobilize our neighbors, and win our blocks for Kirsten. In addition to attending Block Squad Member Orientation, we encourage you to join us for one or more shifts during our weekly phone and text banks. Look for a link to sign-up for an upcoming shift in your confirmation email.
Please fill out this contact form and select the #ElectKHT Block Squad that corresponds to the neighborhood in which you currently live.
Do you like this page?